Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Silence

Just an FYI for anyone who might be checking my blog for Festival Updates.

I don't do that sort of thing. It's not that I'm too busy. I could probably squeeze in an article a day, but I don't want to. I am busy... having fun! If you want a blow-by-blow of what's happening, our Social Media guru, Kim, keeps our Facebook page up-to-date. Like us and follow along.

If you're in the LA area, come join us. Buy a copy of Billy Bobble Makes A Magic Wand from the Alumni Store - or, you know, any of the dozens of films from past years we'll have for sale. I'll sign my book for you. The filmmakers will sign your DVD.

If you're not in the LA area, you can get my book, or their films, on Amazon.  I'll post links of what we have available once it's solidified.

Okay, back to work!

2 comments:

tap portugal contact said...


Bonjour
Merci beaucoup pour votre publication.
Ils sont toujours très intéressant et important.
I love your blog, donc je dois vous féliciter.
Bonne chance
Merci
Bisous

apple france said...


MERCI POUR TOUS LES CONSEILS
Merci pour tou
baiser